YSR Rajanna Bruthi Scheme 2020, AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration, Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Application Form, AP Rajanna Bruthi 2020 Eligibility criteria, Required Documents. The common problem that every state government is facing at present is unemployment. The youth of the most of the states are unemployed. Every state government knows about that and trying their best to give them opportunity to be employed. The main reason of the unemployment is the large population and less jobs opportunity. Andhra Pradesh State government is also aware of that fact and doing whatever in their hand to solve this problem. State government is launching different schemes for the youngsters of the state. You can check out AP Government Schemes in this website also.
Rajanna Bruthi Scheme
There are many youngsters who can’t even afford to fill the entrance exam for the jobs. Because of the large number of unemployed youngsters the state is is not developing at the rate, which it should be. To tackle this problem Andhra Pradesh State government has launched a new scheme known as AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2019. This scheme is also known by the name YSR Rajanna Bruthi Scheme and AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. Details about the scheme are been mentioned in the article below. This scheme as mentioned before is launched by the Andhra Pradesh State government for the State unemployed youth. Under this scheme, total of about 12 lakh young unemployed people of State will get the benefit. This scheme is YS Jagan Mohan Reddy New Scheme launched soon.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
YSR Rajanna Bruthi Scheme is offering monthly allowance to the youngsters of Rs 1,000/-. This allowance can be used in pursuing skill development courses and also to reduce some burden from family. This scheme is been launched with a aim to empower unemployed youth of the State. Scheme is launched in every district of the State that includes, Krishna, West Godavari, East Godavari, Kadapa, Anantapur, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Kurnool, Prakasam, Vizianagaram, Chittoor, Nellore and Guntur. This amount is provided to the youngsters so that they can apply for the entrance test and interviews. To take the benefit of the scheme the applicants have to register themselves for this by filling the form. The form can be filled online and applicant can do it easily even without anyone help.
- Scheme Name – Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme / Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme / YSR Rajanna Bruthi Scheme
- Concerned State Name – Andhra Pradesh
- Launched By – CM N. Chandrababu Naidu
- Scheme Beneficiaries – Unemployed Youngsters
- Scheme Allowance – Rs 1,000/- per month
- Launched In – July 2018
- Mode of Applying – Online
- Last Date of Online Registration – 25th April 2019
- Scheme Category – State Government Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Scheme Objective – To Empower Youngsters
- Official Website of Scheme – yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/
This YSR Rajanna Bruthi Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of State N. Chandrababu Naidu in July 2018. State government of Andhra Pradesh has also launched official website and mobile APP for this scheme. Youngsters can register in this scheme either by using website or mobile Application. Also the user manual for both app and website is also been released by the authorities. So that youngsters don’t have to face any kind of problem in applying for the scheme. The process is very simple and also been mentioned in this article. the user manual pdf file link are also been provided in this article below. Scheme eligibility criteria, required documents and applying process or application form details are also been mentioned in this article. You can obtain the full information about this scheme by reading this article carefully till the end.
YSR Rajanna Bruthi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- This YSR Rajanna Bruthi Scheme 2020 is only meant for the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Only the unemployed young people of the State are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is eligible for only those youngsters who have obtain minimum of graduation degree or diploma of at least two years.
- The age limit for the eligibility of this scheme is between 22 to 35 years.
- Also as per the norms Community and Caste priority will be provided.
- Those youngsters who belong to poor family, means those people who come from Below Poverty Line family are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants who have Immovable/ Movable properties that means who have 4 wheelers are not eligible for this scheme.
- Those applicants who have taken loan or assistance from other State government scheme meant for self employment of above Rs 50,000/- are also not eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants who are still studying or working are not eligible for this scheme.
- People working in government sector, private sector, public sector, quasi government or even are self employed are also not eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant who is convicted for any criminal offence are not eligible for the assistance of this scheme.
- Those applicants who are dismissed from any State or Central government service are also not eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Graduation/ Diploma/ Post Graduation Certificate.
- Ration Card.
- Andhra Pradesh Domicile Certificate.
- Mobile Number (must be linked with Aadhaar Card).
- Passport Size Photograph
YSR Rajanna Bruthi 2020 Registration
- First of all visit the official website of the scheme whose link is https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
- After entering into the official website you need to click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Then new page will open their you have to enter your Mobile number and Aadhaar number in it.
- After this OTP number will be send to your registered mobile number.
- This will lead to the verification process there you have to enter security code and click on Verify option.
- After this you have to enter personal details such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Districts, and Address etc in it.
- Then upload the documents asked in it.
- After this click on “Submit” option.
- Then you will receive a successful message in your screen.