Tamil Nadu Students Free Shoes Socks Scheme, Tamil Nadu Footwear Distribution Scheme, TN Government Free Shoes Distribution Scheme for class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class.
Tamil Nadu State government has taken a new initiative to provide shoes to the school students. For that they have launched a new scheme by the name of Tamil Nadu Free Shoes Scheme. Under this scheme, students from 6th to 12th class will get free footwear (shoes) from State government. From this year government school students will receive shoes in place of chappals. For this scheme State government of Tamil Nadu has declared a budget of Rs 81.5 crore. The implementation of the scheme will be conducted by the School Education Department. For the students of Tamil Nadu State government has already launched other 14 items that even includes laptops.
Tamil Nadu Students Free Shoes Socks Distribution Scheme
All these items are for the students studying in Tamil Nadu government schools. Along with that State government has also brought new dress code for the school students studying in government schools of Tamil Nadu. More details about the Tamil Nadu Free Shoes Scheme are been given in this article below. So do read this article till the end to know everything about the scheme. To improve the standard of government schools education State government has launched this scheme. They want to improve the quality of government schools and that’s why they are launching various schemes and providing items to government school students. This scheme aims to encourage people and children to join government schools.
Tamil Nadu Students Footwear Distribution Scheme
This scheme was announced by the State Education Minister K A Sengottaiyan on 7th of July 2019. In academic session of 2019-20 State government will provide free shoes to students studying in class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. At present the state government offers footwear to class 1 to class 10 students. Total of 58 lakh students gets the benefit of this scheme in a single academic year. Department of school education sent the proposal to State government to provide shoes instead of Chappals. The expenses of this will be ascertained once the government orders were released.
- Scheme Name – Tamil Nadu Free Shoes Scheme
- Launched In – Tamil Nadu State
- Scheme Launched By – CM Edappadi K Palaniswami
- Announcement Made By – Education Minister – K A Sengottaiyan
- Announced On – 7th July 2019
- Scheme Beneficiaries – Government School Students Studying In Class 6th to 12th
- Benefits of Scheme – Free Shoes to Students
- Objective of Scheme – To Encourage People & Students To Join Government School.
- Official Website of Scheme – Yet to Be Announced
- Scheme Budget – Rs 81.5 Crore
This scheme is launched by State Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswamy. He has already issued order to provide free shoes to government school students. Total budget of about Rs 81.5 Crore has already been sanctioned for this scheme. Student’s uniform has also been changed by State government. All these things are been done to improve the quality of government schools, so hat more people are encouraged to send their children to government schools.
This scheme has been launched for every student who is studying in a government school of Tamil Nadu. Scheme will help in improving government schools reputation and also standard of education in these schools will improve. For this State government is taking every possible step.
Tamil Nadu Free Shoes Scheme 2019 New Uniform Details
Those students who are studying in between class 1st to 8th in a State government schools will now be introduced with new uniform code. Details are as follows:-
- According to the new dress code boys studying in between class 1st to 5th class will not wear dark green trousers and light green checked shirts.
- Girls studying between classes 1st to class 5th will now wear dark green skirts with light green shirts.
- Under new dress code boys studying between classes 6th to 8th class will now wear sandal colored pants and checked shirts.
- Whereas the girls of class 6th to 8th will now have to wear checked sandal kameez with overcoats and sandal colored pants under new dress code.
TN Free Shoes Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is only eligible for the permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- Scheme is eligible only for schools students.
- Students studying in government schools are only eligible for this scheme.
- Every student studying in between class 6th to 8th is eligible for this scheme.
Know more:- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
That is everything about Tamil Nadu Free Shoes Scheme or now. For the latest updates of the Government scheme stay tunes with us by liking our Facebook page.