BPGY, Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2019-20 | Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Application Form | https://rhodisha.gov.in | biju pakka ghar list 2019 download | Rural Housing Odisha Awas Scheme | biju pucca ghar yojana list 2019 | Odisha Awas Yojana List 2019-20 Village Wise List | biju pucca ghar yojana online application.
There are few fundamental needs of human beings in which housing is one of them. Everyone want their own house. Own house means decent life. State government of Odisha is focused to provide Pakka House to the people of the State. Thus, they have launched a new scheme for the people who are still living in Kachha houses. This scheme is launched by the name Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Under this scheme, people of rural areas who were living in kachha houses will get pakka houses.
Those who wants to understand the terminology of kachha house, they need to understand that, kachha houses are those houses which are made of bamboos, un-burnt bricks, reeds, mud, stones (loosely packed) and grass etc. In short which material is not durable because of its poor application and technique and cannot hold normal wear & tear. Those people who have applied under this scheme, they can check the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2019 Odisha from this article below.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2019 Odisha
To provide stable house to the people of Odisha State, government has launched this scheme. This scheme is also known by BPGY as short form of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. This scheme is launched in the year 2014. To make this scheme even more implementable and transparent government has released the guidelines for the scheme. As mentioned before, this scheme is launched with one main objective is to convert every Kachha house of the State into Pakka Ghar. To understand the terminology of Pakka Ghar, you must know Pakka ghar is a house which is made of the material that can handle normal wear and tear, which occurs during routine usage.
Thus, these houses are more durable and safe. People can apply in the scheme by filling its application form. Those, people who have already applied under this scheme, they must be interested to know about Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2019 Odisha. These details along with the scheme key features are in article below.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2019
- Name of Scheme – Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana / Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY)
- State Concerned – Odisha Govt Schemes
- Announced/Launched By – State CM
- Launched In – 2014
- Beneficiaries of Scheme – People of Rural Areas Living In Kachha Houses
- Benefits of This Scheme – People Get Pakka Houses
- How Does Scheme Works – People Get Loan Credit to Build Houses
- Mode Of Credit – Transferred Directly To Bank Account
- Amount Provided To Build One House For Non IAP Districts – Rs 70,000/-
- Amount Given To Build One Unit For IAP Districts – Rs 75,000/-
- Expected Life of Pakka Ghar Under This Scheme – Minimum 30 Years
- Houses Build in 2015-16 – 99,045
- Available In Article – BPGY] Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2019 Odisha Application Form
- Official Web Portal of This Scheme – rhodisha.gov.in/biju-pucca-ghar-yojana/
Odisha Chief Minister launched this scheme for the rural people of the State living in Kachha Ghar. Under this scheme, in the year of 2015-16 total of about 99,045 houses were build. The houses made under this scheme are supposed to sustain at least for 30 years. Under this scheme, State government provide loan to the people to build Pakka Ghar in p[lace of Kachha House. For one house in Non IAP District amount given by government is Rs 70,000/-. On the other hand for IAP Districts amount provided by State government is Rs 75,000/- per house. This Scheme was first launched in year 2014. The amount provided under this scheme, to build house is automatically credited into bank account. Detailed information about the other features of the scheme is provided down below. Thus keep reading this article till the end.
BPGY| Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2019 Puca Ghar Characteristics
- Pakka House Made From – House foundation, roof and wall must be made of the permanent material.
- Pakka Ghar Material Used In Walls – Burnt Bricks, Fly Ash Bricks, Stones must be packed with cement or lime and cement concrete.
- Material Used In Roof – Asbestos Cement Sheet, Galvanized Corrugated Iron (GCI) Sheets, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete), Tiles and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete)
- Life Span of House – Pakka House life span must be at least of 30 years. The definition of material and houses provided above is to verify houses in these categories. Material for pakka houses must be RCC or its equivalent which must be approved by PWD department.
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Installments Release Information
- If house gets completed in 4 months recipient will get 1st installment of Rs 20,000/-.
- Once house completes in 6 months the recipient will receive 1st installment of Rs 10,000/-.
- Mostly the houses under this scheme completes in one year and the amount credited to the beneficiary bank account automatically.
- Those people who want to build bigger house they are advised to first complete the 25 square meters carpet area and then they can subsequently extend their house.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2019 Odisha
Those people who have applied under the scheme and want to check their name in the beneficiary list they can do this by first visiting to scheme official website.
The link to check beneficiary list is as follows rhodisha.gov.in/priority-benificiary-list/
Once you reach the official website you first have to choose one of the four option.
In this you have to select location option.
After this a new page will open.
There you have to enter details such as your Panchayat name, district name, your category, block name etc.
After this click on submit option.
Then you will get the complete details of the beneficiary list.
Details such as your block, district, priority number, village, father or husband name, AYG ID and category will be available on the list.
You can also take the print out or screen shot of the list for future use.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Application Form
- To apply for the scheme first fill the application form by visit its official web portal.
- Official website link is rhodisha.gov.in
- After entering into the website click on the yojana application form option.
- Then fill the application form with every detail asked in it.
- Then attach asked document and click on submit button.
This is everything about BPGY] Biju pakka Ghar Yojana List 2019 Odisha Application Form till now. If you have any query or problem related to the scheme you can contact authorities through its toll free helpline number. The number is 1800-345-6768. This number has been launched by the Panchayti Raj Department.