BSS, Bala Sanjeevani Scheme 2019, Andhra Pradesh Pregnant Women Yojana Details, bala sanjeevani in ap, schemes for pregnant ladies in andhra pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh State government has launched a new scheme for the welfare of pregnant women, mothers and child. This scheme is launched by the name Bala Sanjeevani Scheme in AP. AP State government launched this scheme to decrease Mortality rate of small child and their mother. Under this scheme, State government is offering free high protein food and nutrition. This scheme is for the mother, pregnant women and children of age below 6 years.
Bala Sanjeevani Scheme in AP
It is expected that this scheme will help around 5900 children and 20,000 pregnant women of the State. To implement this scheme properly State government will take help of Anganwadi Centers for food distribution. In rural areas of the State death rate of mother and child is very high and to control that this scheme has been launched by authorities. In this article more details about the scheme is been provided. To know all about the scheme keep reading this article till the end.
Bala Sanjeevani Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- Launch Name of Scheme – Bala Sanjeevani Scheme
- Scheme Launched In – Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme
- Announced By – CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Scheme Announced On – July 2018
- Concerned Department of Scheme – Women & Child Welfare Department of AP
- Announcement Made In – Grama Darsini Programme
- Launched For – Child of Below 6 Years of Age, Mother and Pregnant Women
- Purpose of Launching This Scheme – To Reduce Mortality Rate of Mother & Child and Decrease Malnutrition
- Scheme Comes Under – State Government
This scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of AP Chandrababu Naidu. Scheme is announced in a Grama Darsini programme in S Rayavaram Mandal at Gudivada village of Vishakapatnam district. The main objectives of this scheme are to eradicate malnutrition from children and to reduce mortality rate of child and mother. Once this scheme pilot project gets successfully implemented, its scope will expand. For its successful implementation authorities has collaborated with district administration.
With the help of this scheme pregnant women and child will get good quality of food for free. Details about the scheme such as its Eligibility Criteria, Key features and Registration Process or Application Form are been mentioned in article below.
Bala Sanjeevani Yojana Key Features
- Health Benefits – this scheme will make sure that pregnant women, child of below 6 years and mothers get free high protein and nutrition food. After getting this it is expected that the heath of both child and mother will improve.
- Reducing Mortality Rate – In Andhra Pradesh Mortality rate of mother and her child is very high especially in rural part of the State. This scheme will provide quality food to mother and child, which will reduce the mortality rate of mother and her child. With good food child and mother will get enough immunity and strength to fight various diseases.
- Eradicate Malnutrition – It is expected that as this scheme offers good quality of food in free for child and mother this will reduce the possibility of malnutrition. The malnutrition cases will decrease significantly. Scheme aims to eradicate malnutrition from the State.
- Reduce/Decrease Any Birth Defects – In many cases child gets birth defects because of not getting proper nutrition. As this scheme deals in providing proper high quality food so birth defects will decrease with the result of it.
- Beneficiaries Number – It is expected that this scheme will help around 20,000 mothers and 5900 child in the State.
- Scheme Type – As of now, this scheme is temporary on the pilot basis. Once authorities see that, this scheme is producing positive effects, then they will increase the scale of the scheme in much wider range.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the State to take its benefits.
- Scheme is only for the pregnant women and mothers of the State.
- Child of the age below 6 years are eligible in this scheme.
- This scheme is launched for the poor people of the State. People who are in BPL category are eligible for this scheme.
Schemes For Pregnant Ladies in Andhra Pradesh Application form
- Those people who want to take the benefit of AP Bala Sanjeevani Scheme they have to visit the official web portal www.ap.gov.in of it.
- Then they can fill application form of the scheme.
- After this they have to attach documents in it.
- Then submit the application form.
- This scheme is recently been launched and thus its official website has not been launched yet.
- Registration process has also not been started yet for the scheme.
- As soon as details will come out about its official website and registration process we will update it here for you.
As of now this is everything about Bala Sanjeevani Scheme in AP. For latest updates of the scheme keep updated with us, by liking our Facebook page. For any questions about the scheme, comment us in the below given section.